Saturday, January 8, 2011

Frustrated

SO FRUSTRATED.


Fo realz.




Technology.


Men.


Social Life.


Exercising.


School.




Myself.




Yikes.






This calls for some blank verse.




TURMOIL


When Jack Johnson and
Star Wars and
Chocolate chip cookies fail to bring

the inner calm 

that I crave so badly
There's only one thing to do.

It's not 
cry and sit in my room 
and not
go out and have a fun (hopefully) time.
Nor is it an increase in my vitamin D levels
(although I'll have to check with Katie on that one).


I think doing laundry might
help.

Or maybe finishing my homework. 
(Although I will definitely be doing that today no matter what.)


But
I
really
need
to

take a deep breath and get down on my knees and


pray.



I get so wrapped up and I forget that there's Someone up there who cares about me.
And wants to help me.
And understands what I'm going through.

So I choose to get off the computer
Get on my knees
And talk to God.



Life is hard sometimes.


-Jobaby.




No comments:

Post a Comment