Friday, October 29, 2010

Testing 1, 2, 3

I gave in. I created a blog. The birth of this little patch of cyberspace which is mine was initiated by two people, namely an inspiring roommate and a motivational speaker (who does not live in a van down by the river). The speaker encouraged her audience to create a space of their own, a space where they could think and express. 


So here I am, in my space, where I intend to do some serious jamming, hence the title. And even if nobody reads this, I will call it SpaceJam and it will be mine and it will be my SpaceJam. Just fyi: this blog will inevitably be loaded with movie quotes. Perhaps I will offer a prize for whoever can identify the most movie quotes. Perhaps. 


And now it's time for some serious productivity, but before I sign out, I would just like to throw out a question into the vast expanse which is the internet. Why is it that the bleak rainy clouds can make me just as happy as the bright shining sun?

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Johannie gets a blog!!! A momentous day! I'm just filled with joy, and joyness. Seriously though, this blog rocks. Can't wait to read all about your serious jamming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!!!! love it, how aboutttt finding nemo? squishy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNL Chris Farley "A Van, Down by the River."
    Dora, Finding Nemo

    ReplyDelete