Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sad, Happy

Sad: Saying goodbye to church leaders whom I love and trust.
Happy: Having the opportunity to meet such wonderful people.

Sad: The beautiful leaves are falling off the trees.
Happy: The leaves make a lovely crunching sound when I step on them.

Sad: Not being with my family.
Happy: Having the best family in the world.

Sad: Realizing your fly was open all night.
Happy: Having one of your bestest friends try to use the force on you during that same night.

Sad:......can't think of any more.
Happy:  I can't think of any more sads.

Happy: My roommates make me laugh all of the time.
Happy: My cellphone text message ringer (birds chirping)
Happy: Hockey.
Happy: Da Bears.
Happy: Movie nights.
Happy: God is real and prayer works.
Happy: Thanksgiving is almost here.
Happy: Christmas is right after that.

The list goes on and on.

Don't we live in a wonderful world?

What are you happy about?

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy about YOU!! And this blog. And snuggle time with my Johannie.

    ReplyDelete