Monday, March 21, 2011

Slice of Life Day 21: Musings of a Fairly Sick Person

My body is out of whack. And the cure is not reading a ten page article about expository text literacy (don't tell Dr. O). I think I only comprehended about every other word from that article.....specifically I remember reading about systemic anatomy......or something like that.
I calculated my incidence of illness rate: I get sick approximately 1.2 times per semester.
I learned about some new technologies today in my IP&T class: Prezi and Mendelay. They are pretty sweet.
I feel like Meg Ryan when she gets sick in "You've Got Mail": wouldn't it be nice if someone as witty and charming as Tom Hanks brought me daisies?
I think I'll take a shower. Or maybe just go to bed. Or do some more homework. My decision making skills seem to have been shredded during one of my several bouts of coughing (I sound like I've been smokin' Virginia Slims for 40 years).

This is my slice of life for today. Nobody said it had to be pretty. Or clever. Or coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment