Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Slice of Life Day 8: Battle of the Bulge

I declined frozen yogurt AND chocolate-covered strawberries today. YES!

I've been trying to slim down. To do so, I, with the help of my personal trainer, Ridiculous Josh, began a regiment of eating little/no sugar, going to the gym four times/week, and eating lots of protein and not a lot of carbs. I've been struggling with actually implementing this system into my lifestyle, but today, I took a huge step forward: I avoided two of the things that I love the most (frozen yogurt and chocolate). I won the battle today! But, I've yet to win the war. I yearn for the day when my swimsuit waves the white flag and says, "Alright fine, I give up: I'll allow you to look slender while wearing me. You've slimmed down and toned up. I surrender!"

Talking swimsuits? Yikes, it seems like the diet is getting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment