Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Slice of Life Day 23: The End Is In Sight!!!

Guess what! I think my smoker's cough is going away! I went and stocked up on medicine, and it's like, as soon as my germs saw that I was preparing to aggressively go after them, they were like, "Oh no! Not the Nyquil! and Sudafed! We surrender!" It's like just the threat of medicine was enough to make my sickness ease up. I'm going to bed early, and I hope that in the morning the rest of my symptoms have also retreated. As soon as I'm done with Mr. Cough and Mrs. Congestion and their children Sore Throat and Sniffles, I'm going to got work on my term projects, all of which I'm actually looking forward to. I'm honestly excited about researching the origins of science fiction in America, looking for grammatical moves in Mary Roach's Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers, and creating scintillating lesson plans. Spring is coming, the end of the semester is almost here, and I think my cold is clearing up: life is bright right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment